On-Call Emergency Fuel Services For Your Facility, Your Fleet and Your Employees
Fuel is the lifeline that runs your business.
In the US, Americans use over 9 million gallons of gasoline and 99 million gallons of diesel fuel every day. It takes one interruption in the supply line to cause a lot of problems for a lot of people.
Recovery from natural and other disasters can take months, but fuel is the one thing we need for that recovery. Water, wind and other types of damage will make delivery impossible for your regular supplier--but not for us.
Since 2006, Specialty Fuel Services has been supplying emergency fuel to locations affected by unexpected catastrophic events. Witnessing the lack of planning and availability problems, SFS was founded after seeing the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina and other natural disasters to remedy disrupted supply lines.
We realized the need for emergency fuel pre-planning for businesses who rely on generators for business continuity after a disaster strikes. Today we supply temporary emergency fueling with portable equipment and our own fueling workers. We're ready to go anywhere you need us.
SFS brings fuel supplies into disaster areas where other suppliers can’t. We work closely with first responders such as:
- State and Federal Agencies
- Local governments
- Police & Fire Departments
- Wireless Telecom Companies
- Power & Utility Companies
- Data Centers
- Emergency Restoration
- Financial Institutions
- Generator Rental Fleets
- National Pharmacy Chains
- Operations Centers
- Regional Grocery Stores
Our services include:
- Delivery of fuel to customer locations
- Wet hosing using bobtail trucks at emergency staging areas
- Set up, operation, and take down of temporary emergency fueling stations
- Purchase and storage of emergency fuel reserves
- Locate and deliver fuel when the supply is difficult to manage through normal channels
- Logistics of fueling equipment
- Dispersal of unused fuel
- Labor to operate any and all equipment
- Tanks, pumps, generators, and delivery of such systems
- JetA and AvGas fueling
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid